Thursday, December 25, 2008

Wizardly Fodder


I am a veritable weapon of the gods when it comes to Harry Potter trivia.

5 wins in a row later, I'm starting to realize the insanity and dedication of being a TRUE Harry Potter fan. "Harry Potter Scene It (DELUXE EDITION)" has become mere child's play, when it comes to the amount of useless Harry Potter information my brain contains. After 5 games, and being made fun of for my nerdom for about 3 hours by my entire family, I have concluded that I must find a way to make profit from my talent. How can I find a way to make money off this? Youtube perhaps? No, too vast. Create a game show in which I win everytime?! Perfect!

Forgive this useless and ridiculous post. Ive had far too much Christmas candy and I'm hyper like a hippogriff on his birthday. Ill shut up now. But seriously, who wants to play me?

Shout out to my fellow HP nerd Josh Treece. Holllllaaa

Keep rocking and Rowling.

HP

No comments: